Prior to bidding, all participants must read the Buying & Bidding Information and the Conditions of Sale contained in this catalog that state the terms governing the purchase of alcoholic beverage products sold at auction. By participating in an auction, an auction participant agrees to be bound by the Conditions of Sale printed in this catalog.
Examination of Wines
Winebid.ky endeavors to select quality wines for auction and uses leading reputable merchant for our products
Prospective Buyers are urged and advised to examine any lots carefully prior to the auction at our temperature-controlled warehouse and can do so by appointment. Please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment.
No person shall bid or buy in any auction (or be shipped any property bought in any auction) who has not agreed (either in writing or electronically) to be bound by the Conditions of Sale and this Buying & Bidding Information.
All bidders who wish to register to the auction are asked to preregister
Invoice of winning bids will be emailed within 24 hours of the auction Closing.
BUY NOW OPTION
Buy now option, allows a person to buy the wines immediately at the price established on the buy now option
Conditions of Sale
These Conditions of Sale are Winebid.ky and the Consignor's entire agreement with the Buyer with respect to the property listed in this catalog. The Conditions of Sale and all other contents of this catalog may be amended by posted notices or oral announcements made during the sale. By participating in an auction, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This catalog endeavors to describe the property listed herein accurately. However, Winebid.ky and the Consignor shall not be liable for any such description and expressly disclaim any representation or warranty regarding the origin, physical condition, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, correctness of catalog description, size, quality, condition, rarity, authenticity, attribution, value, importance, provenance, previous storage conditions or historical relevance of any property herein. Winebid.ky further retains the absolute right to amend at any time and in any manner any description of any property contained herein. Classifications in the text are for identification purposes only and based on standard sources. Buyers must make appropriate allowances for natural variations in ullages, conditions of cases, labels, corks and wine. Each statement contained in any catalog and each other statement, whether oral or written, and whether made at an auction or in an advertisement, bill of sale, addendum, posting, notice, announcement or otherwise, is a statement of opinion only and shall not be relied upon by any Buyer or otherwise be deemed a warranty or representation. Images appearing in this catalog or elsewhere are for illustrative purposes only and may not be relied upon to reveal imperfections in any products. Winebid.ky and the Consignor make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to whether the Buyer acquires any copyright or other reproduction rights in any property. Neither Winebid.ky nor the Consignor shall be liable for errors or omissions in the catalog or any supplemental material. Prospective Buyers are urged and advised to inspect the property before the auction, including the cases, labels, corks and wines, and must satisfy themselves by inspection or other means as to all considerations pertinent to any decision to place any bid. EACH PRODUCT AND EACH LOT HEREIN IS SOLD “AS IS,??? AND BUYERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RELIANCE ON Winebid.ky, THE CONSIGNOR, OR THE CATALOG.
2. The purchase price payable by the Buyer (“Purchase Price???) will be the final bid price (the “Hammer Price
3. Winebid.ky reserves the right to withdraw any property or cancel any sale before or at the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal or cancellation.
4. Winebid.ky reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the Buyer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or any other issue with respect to the bidder, the auctioneer will have absolute discretion to determine the successful bidder, to continue the bidding, to cancel the sale or to reoffer and resell the property in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Winebid.ky sale record is conclusive. Winebid.ky reserves the right to bid on any items.
5. Notwithstanding any other terms of these Conditions of Sale, if within 3 calendar days of the date of delivery of the property, Buyer notifies Winebid.ky in writing of a claim that any lot is short, ullaged, or has suffered breakage, then Winebid.ky in its sole discretion will decide any such claim as between the Consignor and Buyer and may rescind the sale and refund all or part of the Purchase Price received.
6. All offers and sales of alcoholic beverage products by Winebid.ky are subject to the local laws governing the sale of alcoholic beverage products in the jurisdiction in which the auction takes place.
7. Prices per lots are in KYD if paying in USD the excahnge rates that will be used is 1 KYD = 1.25 USD.